- 36 INR
- 34.00 - 38.00 INR
- Sodium Metabisulphite appears as a white crystalline or powder solid with a slight sulfur odor. Toxic by inhalation . Strongly irritates skin and tissue. Non combustible, but may decompose to emit toxic oxide fumes of sulfur and sodium when heated to high temperature. A corrosive acid when mixed with water. Used as a food preservative and as a laboratory reagent.
- Room Temperature
- 1.48 Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- Water (42 g/100 mL), Glycerol & Ethanol
- Sodium Metabisulphite can be used as a, preservative, reducing agent, antioxidant, disinfectant, color fixative, leavening agent and bleaching agent in alcoholic beverages such as wine, cocktail mixes, wine coolers, etc., pastries including cookies, quiche crust, pizza crust, crackers, mixes with dried fruits and juices, etc.
- 150 C (Very soluble in glycerol. Slightly soluble in ethanol)
- Food & Technical
- Na2SO5 97% | SO2 65%
- Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Pyrosulfite
- 190.11 Grams (g)
- 2 Years
- Inorganic Chemical
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Sodium Metabisulphite
- High Quality Product
- Technical Grade
- Sodium Carbonate, Sulfur and Sodium Hydroxide
We are offering the finest quality Sodium Metabisulphite to our clients in secure packaging options. Appreciated for its precise composition and enhanced shelf life, it is used as a disinfectant, antioxidant and preservative agent. This chemical is extensively used as a preservative and antioxidant in food. The offered chemical is formulated using quality approved chemical compounds with the help of pioneering methodology under the most suitable condition. Apart from this, we provide this Sodium Metabisulphite at an affordable price range to our valued patrons.
Blessed & supported by the highly qualified team of experienced personnel, our company is considered as one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Sodium Metabisulphite. These chemicals are widely used in beverage, food and water treatment industry. Our offered chemicals are well recognized in the market for its significant properties such as accurate composition, purity and longer shelf life. We are offering this Sodium Metabisulphite to our prestigious customers at reasonable prices.ï
Features of Sodium Metabisulphite:
- Low mixing ratio
- Accurate composition
- Non hazardous
- Excellent chemical stabilityïï
It is used in Leather Processing.ï
- It is used in Textile for Colour Fixative.
- It is used in photography.
- It is used as a bleaching agent in the production of coconut cream.
- It is used for preserving (prevent browning) of fruit & vegetables. It is also known as anti-browning agent.
- It is used as a solvent in the extraction of starch from tubers,ïfruit,ïand cereal crops.
- It is used in chips to help keep freshly cut chipsïdry and white, preventing browning or discolouration.ï
- Owing to its antimicrobial properties, sodium metabisulfite can be used as a preservative, reducing agent, antioxidant, disinfectant, color fixative, leavening agent and bleaching agent in alcoholic beverages such as wine, cocktail mixes, wine coolers, etc., pastries including cookies, quiche crust, pizza crust, crackers, mixes with dried fruits and juices, etc.
- It is also being used as an important additive in the sea food processing majorly shrimps.
- It is used as a pickling agent to treat high pressure reverse osmosis and nanofiltration water desalination membranes for extended storage periods between uses.
- It is usedïalso be used as a cost-effective solution for the water treatment and removal of free chlorine.
- It is used as a reducing agent to break sulfide bonds in shrunken items of clothing made of natural fibres, thus allowing the garment to go back to its original shape after washing
- It is also used as anïexcipientïin someïtablets, such asïparacetamol.
- It is an alternative to sulphur dioxide which is used in sterilization of equipment.
- In combination withïsodium hydrosulfiteïit is used as a rust-stain remover
- Concentrated sodium metabisulfite can be used to removeïtree stumps. Some brands contain 98% sodium metabisulfite, and cause degradation ofïligninïin the stumps, facilitating removal.ï
- Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque Delivery Point (DP) Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 25000 Per Month
- 2 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- 25 Kgs PP Woven Bag with PP Liner Inside Total 1120 Bags - Total N.W.: 28000 Kgs - Non-Palletized - 1 X 20 Container.
- Chandigarh Nagaland West Bengal Madhya Pradesh Assam Bihar Manipur Sikkim Telangana Mizoram Meghalaya Punjab Arunachal Pradesh Andhra Pradesh Tripura Haryana Delhi Odisha Jharkhand Chhattisgarh Uttar Pradesh
- An ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 22000:2005 Certified Company Product