- 35 INR
- 2.2 Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- 333.6 C Degree C
- 99 %
- Decomposes to sodium carbonate starting at 50 C
- Baking Soda, Bicarbonate of Soda, Bicarb (laboratory slang)
- 84.007 Grams (g)
- Dry Place
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate
- High Quality Product
- Feed Grade
- Sodium bicarbonate is an important commercial chemical. It is used to make many chemicals. It has a wide variety of uses, and animal feed, food and household applications, flue gas treatment, and pharmaceutical and chemical industry, personal care, detergents and cleaners, and hemodialysis.
- Feed Additive
optimizes the feeding regime
- reduces heat stress disorders
- meets the individual animals and livestocks biological needs
- improves feed efficiency
For Ruminants - The best buffer and source of sodium
it corrects the Dietary Cation-Anion Balance (DCAB = Na + K - Cl - S) and optimizes feed efficiency.
- it helps to reduce ruminal and metabolic acidosis by correcting the alkaline level in the blood.
- It also contributes to preventing complications related to ruminal acidosis laminitis, drop in milk production, increase in mastitis
- it helps to avoid weight loss in early lactation.
- it is essential in case of heat stress to keep ruminal acidosis under control and to re-build sodium stores.
For Poultry - The best source of sodium to improve performances
Chicken and turkeys:
- maintains a correct electrolyte balance range (EB = Na + K - Cl) by providing chlorine-free sodium.
- reduces disorders caused by ascites.
- improves performance of chicken under heat-stress conditions.
- For Swine - Improving the growth
Sodium Bicarbonate Feed Grade maintains a correct electrolyte balance range by providing chlorine free sodium.
- Piglets:increases the average daily gain and the body weight after weaning.
- Pigs:improves the feed intake and the growth.
- Sows:optimizes the lactation, the survival of the piglets and the recovery of the sows at the end of lactation.
Sodium Bicarbonate Feed Grade optimizes the feed intake and the growth of swine. Moreover, it helps to maintain pH in digestive system.
- Improves preventive action of organic acids while maintaining a good pH.
- Helps to prevent gastric ulcers.
- Stimulate the reduction of hoof diseases.
Finally, Sodium Bicarbonate Feed Grade improves meat quality (tenderness and juice) without modifying the colour and the taste.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Cash Advance (CA) Cheque Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 100000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 25 Kgs PE Bag - Total 980 Bags - Total N.W - 24500 Kgs (1 Pallet - 49 Bags - Each Pallet Shrink Wrap) - Total 20 Pallet in 1 X 20 Container.
- North India East India
- An ISO 14001:2004 & ISO 22000:2005 Certified Company Product