- 30.00 - 40.00 INR
- Inorganic Chemical
- Dry Place
- 2 Years
- Food, Feed & Technical
- NaHCO3 means Bicarbonate of Soda. Wet crude bicarbonate is wet calcined & dissolved to form slurry. Slurry is filtered & then polished in the sparkle type filtering equipment. The clear solution is then carbonated into carbonation tower to form Sodium Bicarbonate crystals, these are centrifuged, washed, dried & packed.
- 84.007 Grams (g)
- Baking Soda, Bicarbonate of Soda, Bicarb (laboratory slang)
- 2.20 Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- 50 C
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate
- Technical, Feed & Food
- Sodium bicarbonate is an important commercial chemical. It is used to make many chemicals. It has a wide variety of uses, and animal feed, food and household applications, flue gas treatment, and pharmaceutical and chemical industry, personal care, detergents and cleaners, and hemodialysis.
Sodium Bicarbonate has reinforced the performance of wide range of application through their extensive utility in food & beverages, animal feed industry, water treatment, chemical & pharma, etc.
Grade & Application
Sodium Bicarbonate used in a wide range of applications including Food, Feed, Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Air Pollution Control & Industrial Applications. Different grades are correctly marked on Packaging & Documents.
Food Grade - Sodium Bicarbonate Food Grade E500(ii) with an extensive range of particle sizes available used as the leavening agent by home bakers and biscuit producers. It is mainly used as a raising agent for baked goods and as a carbon dioxide source for effervescent drinks. It can be used in a food product such as Biscuits & Crackers, Cakes & Muffins, Baking powder, Tortillas, Noodles, Cornflakes, Baking Soda (Domestic use), Soft Drinks & Energy Drinks, Pork Meat Tendering & Moisture Retention Agent (Shrimps).
Feed Grade - Sodium Bicarbonate Feed Grade offers a range of effective solutions for nutrition, hygiene & feed quality. It is used to feed Ruminants, Swine & Poultry. A chlorine-free & sulfur-free source of sodium, it is a high-value essential feed supplement for improving the well-being & performance of livestock.
Industry Grade - Sodium Bicarbonate Industry Grade is used in Tanning Industry, Dyes & Intermediates, Detergents, Treating Wool & Silk, Fire Extinguisher, Ceramic, Rubber, Plastics, Gold & Platinum Plating, Pest Control, Neutralisation of Acid and Bases, Oil Well Drilling Fluids and Paper and Pulp Industries. Also used in Stripping paints of Vehicle & Aircraft, Powder Coating removal, Metal Cleaning, Degreasing, by a process called Soda Blasting.
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Available in 25 Kgs HDPE Bags with PP liner or lamination inside. 1*20' contains 27 MT (1080 Bags) w/o Pallet.
- Tripura, Delhi, Haryana, Odisha, Bihar, Jharkhand, Manipur, Uttar Pradesh, Assam, Chhattisgarh, Nagaland, Sikkim, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Meghalaya, West Bengal, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram
- An ISO 14001:2004 & ISO 22000:2005 Certified Company Product
74, Bentinck Street, 1st Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India