- 19 INR
- 18.00 - 30.00 INR
- Dry Place
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Food Grade
- Baking & Food
Ammonium Bicarbonate is an inorganic compound,chemically speaking, it is the bicarbonate salt of the ammonium ion. Thanks toits physicochemical properties this ingredient is used as a leavening and stabilizingagent, and as an acidity regulator.
The stabilizing property of Ammonium Bicarbonate allows maintaining the ideal physicochemical properties in a food; either preserving a food in a homogeneous state or by maintaining and intensifying a color.
Besides, ithas the property to regulate the pH by controlling or modifying acidity oralkalinity of a food product.
Finally, asa leavening agent, Ammonium Bicarbonate, alone or in combination with others,has the capability to release gas and, at the same time, increases batter anddough volume for baked goods. It is used in the food industry as a raisingagent for flat baked goods, such as cookies and crackers and steamedbuns.
Application of ABC
Bakery ingredients in Cookies, Crackers, Pastas, Frozen dairy products
Ingredient for fire extinguishers
Dyes and pigments
Degreasing of textiles
Blowing agent for rubber foam products
Ceramic industry and light weight brick production
Smelling salt mixed with oil of lavender
As a fertilizer
Features and Benefits of Ammonium Bicarbonate in different sector
Baking with RED SQUARE brand Ammonium Bicarbonate
Carbon dioxide liberated from Ammonium bicarbonate is vital to the baking industry. It plays an important role in texturing the crumb structure and leavening.
Best source of carbon dioxide for baking industry - increases shelf life, does not spoil flavour, leaves no residual odour.
Gives off more carbon dioxide per unit weight than any other brand.
Chrome Leather Tanning with RED SQUARE brand Ammonium Bicarbonate
Fullness and tightness
Smoother grain characteristics
Higher chromium uptake leading to pollution reduction in chrome tanning
Better chromium distribution
Better colour absorption
- Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque Delivery Point (DP) Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 25000 Per Month
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Available in 25 Kgs HDPE Bags with PP liner or lamination inside. 1*20' contains 27 MT (1080 Bags) w/o Pallet.
- Asia Middle East Africa
- North India East India Mizoram Meghalaya Manipur Andhra Pradesh Bihar Chandigarh Jharkhand Odisha Punjab Assam Delhi Andaman and Nicobar Islands Arunachal Pradesh Chhattisgarh Haryana Himachal Pradesh Madhya Pradesh Nagaland Sikkim Telangana Tripura Uttar Pradesh Uttarakhand West Bengal
- An ISO 9001:2015 & 14001:2004 Certified company Product